Coolr nominated for SIX UK Content Awards
Really excited to share that we’ve been nominated for SIX awards at the UK Content Awards.
The categories are:
- B2C Content Campaign of the Year: Coolr and Walkers – Prawn Cocktail Wotsits
- Return Not for Profit / Charity Campaign: Coolr and Quaker Oats – Quaker Oats and Magic Breakfast #FillABowl
- FMCG Content Campaign of the Year: Coolr and Heineken – #ShearGenius: Heineken or haircut
- Podcast / Audio Campaign of the Year: Coolr and Deliveroo – Deliveroo #singyourdialect
- Video Content Campaign of the Year: Coolr and Pepsi – Pepsi Hero Fizz Campaign
- Influencer / Celebrity Campaign of the Year: Billion Dollar Boy & Walkers – #CrispIn #CrispOut
- Large Content Marketing Agency of the Year: Coolr
The UK Content Awards celebrate excellence in content marketing and were set to reward agencies, in-house teams and individuals who are creating innovative, exceptional content that attracts, informs, engages and retains audience to deliver traffic and profit.
We’re really proud of all the work we do. Our award-winning agency team create content for brands on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube that reaches audiences at scale. In this year alone, we have made over 300 pieces of social first video.
Awards just make it a little bit sweeter! Wish us luck on the night…