Walkers – Christmas Jumper Giveaway T&Cs
SPECIFIC/SHORT PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WALKERS CHRISTMAS JUMPER GIVEAWAY
18+ only, promotion open to UK residents only. Closes 23:59 GMT on 16 December 2021. Internet access required. Entry: To be entered into a free prize draw: (1) Reply to tweet with a picture of a Christmas jumper and; (2) Use the hashtag #RaiseASmile; Prize: 1x Walkers & Comic Relief Christmas jumper (Total of 25 winners). Twitter account required. Max one entry per person. Max one prize per person. See [link] for full terms and conditions.
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK over age of 18 years. Employees of the Promoter or any of its agents are excluded from entering the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Twitter account (in good standing) required.
- To enter, participants must:
- Navigate to the competition `Walkers Christmas jumper` tweet on Twitter (posted by @Walkers_crisps account on 10th December 2021);
- Reply to the competition tweet posted by @Walkers_Crisps on 10th December with a picture of a Christmas jumper and #RaiseASmile
- The opening date for receipt of entries is on 15:00 GMT on 10/12/21 nd the closing date for receipt of entries is on 23:59 GMT on 17/12/21. Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion.
- X winners will be selected from all valid/correct entries by random draw under independent supervision within seven days of the promotion closing date.
- The winners will receive a prize of 1 x Walkers Christmas jumper
- The total number of prizes is 25 prizes.
- Winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter and the prize must be claimed within three days. The winner will be required to verify their identity and age. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact from the Promoter within three days or fails to provide satisfactory verification, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The Prize will be delivered to the winners’ designated postal address no later than 28 days from the date the winner provides satisfactory verification details and designated postal address to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject and/or delete any entries which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of these Terms & Conditions (including a failure to provide adequate verification of age);
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Any and all personal data provided by you in connection with this Promotion will be used solely by the Promoter (or its appointed agents) to: (i) assist with running the Promotion; and/or (ii) conduct analytics to improve the Promoter’s promotions, products or services. The Promoter (or its appointed agents) will not contact you for reasons other than this Promotion unless you have provided your express consent.
- The surname and county of residence of each winner will be made available after the prizes have been delivered. To obtain the list of winners please contact the Promoter by direct message, 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period. Entrants may object to their surname or county being made available by advising the Promoter by direct message. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Promoter may provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- By participating in this promotion, to the extent permissible by law, you hereby release Twitter from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in the promotion. You acknowledge that Twitter in no way sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is subject to change. Descriptions of the prize are provided without a warranty of any kind. In no event shall the Promoter or Comic Relief be liable for any claim demand or damages caused to an entrant by reason of a description of the prize being inaccurate, incomplete, or for the prize being otherwise in any way different to the entrant’s expectations. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries that breach these rules or are in any way fraudulent.
- By entering this promotion, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW. Comic Relief is the operating name of Charity Projects, a registered charity, number 326568 (England and Wales) SC039730 (Scotland). To find out more about Comic Relief, please visit www.comicrelief.com.
- The governing law is that of England and Wales.