These are the terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to the Selectric Airpods Giveaway (Promotion”).
- Promoter: Selectric, LGA Europe Limited- Company Registration No: 3368568 VAT Registered 6933 099 05. LGA Europe Ltd, Cow Lane, Oldfield Road, Salford, Manchester, M5 4NB
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at [17:00 pm] (UK time) on 23.11.2021 and closes at [12:00 pm] (UK time) on 30.11.2021 (“Entry Period”).
To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Internet access and social media accounts (at least one of Facebook or Instagram) required
- Selectric reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Selectric reasonably considers necessary.
Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Selectric or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period: Selectric will create a post on Facebook, Instagram giving instructions on how to enter this promotion (“Promotional Post(s)”). Entrants must follow the instructions given on the Promotional Post(s) to enter the promotion.
Promotional post (1) Instagram.+ Facebook:
🚨🚨 Selectric Giveaway 🚨🚨 To be in with a chance to win a pair of Apple Airpods:
- Tag a friend in the comments
- Make sure you’re following @Selectric_UK
- Share the post in your stories for an additional entry
Good Luck! T+Cs in bio..
#Competition #Giveaway #EntertoWin
- Winner selection: All eligible entries from all platforms will be entered into one random draw. The winner(s) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on 29.11.2021
- Winner notification: The winner(s) will be notified via the winner’s social media account, details provided at the time of entry. Selectric will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their voicemail and email account, including any junk mail folder, for receipt of the notification.
- Claiming the Prize: The winner(s) must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within five (5) working days of the date of the initial winner’s notification. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim the Prize within five (5) working days.
- Prize delivery/collection: The Prize will be delivered to the email address or postal address of the winner no later than 28 days from the date the winner provides satisfactory verification details to Selectric UK
- Liability: Selectric will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability.
- No Endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Networks”) or any other third party. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network’s rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Promotion is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Selectric reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Selectric reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Selectric’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation. For the avoidance of doubt, Selectric will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions caused or contributed to by an event outside its reasonable control.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Selectric, reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that Selectric regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Disclosure of winner’s details: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Selectric using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Selectric may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This may happen where Selectric is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales, and where permitted by law. Selectric makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Selectric failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: If there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Selectric’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Personal data: Any and all personal data provided by you in connection with this Promotion will be used solely by Selectric or its appointed agents) to: (i) assist with running the Promotion; and/or (ii) conduct analytics to improve Selectric’s promotions, products or services. Selectric (or its appointed agents) will not contact you for reasons other than this Promotion unless you have provided your express consent.